If you use any of the services which Yours Support Services provides, you will be deemed to have consented to the collection and use of the personal information you submit to Your Support services in the ways described below. Therefore, please read this Policy with care and if you have any questions or comments, e-mail Your Support Services at email@example.com.
- In order for Your Support Services to provide its services to you, Your Support Services might ask you to provide it with certain personal information.
- Any personal information which is collected by Your Support Services will be used by Your Support Services only in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- Such personal information will be collected and processed by Your Support Services or its agents for the following purposes:
- to provide the Services to you;
- administration; and
- marketing, advertising and promotions. (including external review sites)
- Collecting and processing your personal information for the above purposes might entail sharing the information with employees, contractors and professional advisers of Your Support Services and/or the employees, contractors and professional advisers of other companies within the Your Support Services group of companies [see Service Agreement Clause 8] and sending you unsolicited advertising and promotional material pertaining to other Your Support Services products and services and to third party products and services selected by Your Support Services [see Service Agreement Clause 18]. Where information is collected from you you will be given the opportunity to inform Your Support Services that you do not wish to receive such advertising and promotional material.
- In the event that Your Support Services is acquired, the personal information Your Support Services has collected will be considered as part of the company's assets and may, therefore, be transferred to a purchaser.
- From time to time Your Support Services may wish to collect information of a sensitive personal nature from you. In such cases before Your Support Services asks you for the information it will inform you of how it intends to use the information and it will ask for your explicit consent.
- You have the right to ask Your Support Services for a copy of the personal information it holds about you (for which Your Support Services may charge a small fee), and to correct any inaccuracies in that information.
- Essential website critical & Performance Cookies - Allows you to use a website to its full specification. For example: view personalised guide information.
- Anonymous Statistical Cookies - Tells the website owner how many visitors the site gets - contains no information about the individual.
- Your Support Services reserves the right to pass on your personal information to any law enforcement agencies properly requesting it in connection with the commission of any offense once Your Support Services is reasonable satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.